The online registration process for the 2017 JAMB foundation ambassadorial scholarship has commenced. All prospective applicants who have met all stipulated requirement /qualification could apply following the underlisted guidelines.
• ALL UNIVERSITY APPLICANTS WHO ATTAINED THE 2017 JAMB UNIVERSITY cut off mark
• 100level / 200level students of courses below a five years duration in any NUC approved university(No course exemption)
• 300level Students of courses within or above a five years duration in any NUC approved university(No course exemption)
REGISTRATION PROCEEDURE :
• STEP 1: Interested applicants could log on to www.jambfoundation.org and click on the scholarship page
• STEP 2:Fill in all required fields and upload all required documents(All upload should be in should have a maximum file size of 2MB)
• STEP 3:Preview your entries and ensure they aren’t falsified before clicking the submit button
• STEP 4:All candidates are to finalize submission by making the online payment of N1,000 only which is taken to be your registration/examination fee.
• STEP 5:within a time frame of 12 hours after a successful registration, candidates would receive a confirmation Email/SMS acknowledging their application and notifying them of their E-CBT exam schedule .Candidate are advised to input functional Email addresses and correct phone numbers while registering online.
All verified Applicants would write an E-CBT Exam at any Location of their choice with the Aid of a computer that is actively connected to the internet.(NB if you must use a mobile phone you are advised to do so on an Android device that isn’t below the 5.0version,you are also advised to make use of a Google Chrome browser for a better browsing experience.)
Every registered Applicants would be granted Access to the Exam portal. On ENTRY, candidates are to fill in their login details before they could fully participate on the exam platform. The unique ID/Candidate’s login details would be sent to their registered Emails and mobile phone lines few hours to their Exams.
Candidates would be Examined with four different Subjects out of the following ; Basic mathematics , word problems ,Basic science, Current Affairs, Use of English and history . The course combination would vary depending on his/her current Discipline(Course)/Applied discipline.
NB:Scholarship would only be awarded to candidates who attains the benchmark score for the year 2017.
SCHOLARSHIP GRANT :
TUTION GRANT:N100,000 PER SESSION
ACCOMODTION:N50,000 PER SESSION
STIPEND:N4,000 PER SEESSION (N192,000 PER SESSION)
TOTAL GRANT /PER SESSION = N350,000 ONLY