The online registration process for the 2018 J-AMB Foundation Ambassadorial Scholarship has commenced. All prospective applicants who have met all stipulated requirement /qualification could apply following the under listed guidelines.
• APPLICANTS of all accredited tertiary institution (polytechnic,university,colleges of education) within Nigeria whom attained the stipulated JAMB cut of mark for 2018/19 academic session.
• 100level / 200level students of NUC approved universities offering courses below a five year duration
• 100/200/300level Students of NUC approved universities offering courses within or above a five year duration
• 100 level students of accredited polytechnic/colleges of education
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE :
• STEP 1: Interested applicants could log on to www.jambfoundation.org and click on the scholarship page or click Here to apply
• STEP 2: Carefully fill in the required fields
• STEP 3: Preview your entries and ensure they aren’t falsified before clicking the make payment button
• STEP 4: On clicking the “Make Payment” button, you would automatically be redirected to pay the online examination fee of N1,000 only
• STEP 5: Within a time frame of 24 hours after a successful registration, candidates would receive a confirmation Email acknowledging their application and notifying them of further directives. Candidate are advised to input functional Email addresses and correct phone numbers while registering online as communication will made via this mediums respectively.
All verified Applicants would write an E-CBT Exam at any Location of their choice with the Aid of a computer that is actively connected to the internet.(NB if you must use a mobile phone you are advised to do so on a smart phone ,you are also advised to make use of a Google Chrome browser for a better browsing experience.)
Every registered Applicants would be sent login details to the exam portal few hours to their exam schedule via registered email address only.
Candidates would be Examined with BASIC and GENERAL SUBJECTS.
NB: Scholarship would only be awarded to candidates who attains the benchmark score for the year 2018.
GRANT CATEGORIES :
TUITION GRANT:N100,000 PER SESSION
TUITION AND ACCOMMODATION:N150,000 PER SESSION
STIPEND:N3,000/WEEK PER SESSION (N156,000 PER SESSION)